Food hygiene best practice is crucial. Unhygienic food preparation areas, unskilled staff and negligence result in thousands of cases of food poisoning in commercial eateries every year.
Failure to maintain proper measures to ensure food hygiene puts the welfare of your staff and patrons – not to mention your business – at risk. Avoiding foodborne illnesses hinges on the proper handling, preparation and storage of all food. In order to do this, you need to ensure that the cleanliness of your kitchen is professionally maintained.
We’re the experts on food hygiene – we have been conducting commercial kitchen cleaning since 1991. We use food-safe chemicals and our technicians are properly trained in food hygiene best practice.
- We’re Members of the NCCA (National Contract Cleaners Association)
- All technicians are equipped with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to ensure their safety where required.
- Our staff are expertly trained and are provided with:
- Minimum wage, Provident Fund, UIF, Tax Compliant, Skills Development Levy and COID (Compensation of Occupational and Industrial Disease)
We can offer you:
1. Superior results
We are totally committed to providing a Gold Standard Service
We obtain regular feedback from our customers to ensure complete satisfaction
2. Certification upon completion of services
Once we’ve deep-cleaned your kitchen, you’ll receive a certificate that states that the service rendered are in compliance with municipal by-laws and SANS standards.
3. Health and Safety
Our cleaning technicians are thoroughly trained in kitchen cleaning best practice. In addition, they’re equipped with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) which ensures the safety of your staff, and ours.
Expert tips for maintaining proper food hygiene:
- Train kitchen staff in proper hand washing techniques, and have hand washing stations that are stocked with liquid soap and paper towels.
- Remind all kitchen staff – daily – that hand hygiene is crucial. Ideally, all staff should wash their hands every thirty minutes (at a minimum).
- Train all staff in the proper handling, preparation and storage of food stuffs.
- Use a colour-coded system for chopping boards, knives, storage containers and cloths.
- Ensure all staff are provided with protective gear – including gloves and hairnets.
- Conduct spot-checks at random to ensure that your daily kitchen cleaning schedule is being adhere to, as well as to check that staff are washing their hands frequently
Our branches that provide food hygiene services
- Cleaning Services Centurion
- Cleaning Services East Rand
- Cleaning Services Far East Rand
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg City
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg South
- Cleaning Services Midrand
- Cleaning Services Pretoria East
- Cleaning Services Pretoria North
- Cleaning Services Pretoria City
- Cleaning Services Randburg
- Cleaning Services Sandton
- Cleaning Services West Rand
- Cleaning Services Vereeniging
- Pest Control Centurion
- Pest Control East Rand
- Pest Control Far East Rand
- Pest Control Johannesburg City
- Pest Control Johannesburg South
- Pest Control Midrand
- Pest Control Pretoria East
- Pest Control Pretoria North
- Pest Control Pretoria City
- Pest Control Randburg
- Pest Control Sandton
- Pest Control West Rand
- Pest Control Vereeniging
- Cleaning Services Durban
- Cleaning Services North Coast
- Cleaning Services Northern Natal
- Cleaning Services Pietermaritzburg
- Cleaning Services Pinetown
- Cleaning Services South Coast
- Pest Control Durban
- Pest Control North Coast
- Pest Control Northern Natal
- Pest Control Pietermaritzburg
- Pest Control Pinetown
- Pest Control South Coast
- Cleaning Services Boland
- Cleaning Services Cape Town City
- Cleaning Services Cape Town South
- Cleaning Services Cape Town North
- Cleaning Services West Coast
- Cleaning Services Garden Route
- Pest Control Boland
- Pest Control Cape Town City
- Pest Control Cape Town South
- Pest Control Cape Town North
- Pest Control West Coast
- Pest Control Garden Route