Bed Bug Treatment
As far as household pests are concerned, bed bugs are easily one of the most difficult pests to get rid of. These tiny creatures are hardy too – and are able to survive for up to 18 months without food. Also known as bed mites or bed lice, they make their homes in bedding, luggage and upholstery, and are commonly found in facilities where large groups of people live in close proximity. This means that hotels, hostels and apartment blocks are frequently at the mercy of these pests.
Bed bug treatment requires a holistic approach; if you’re sharing your residence with these pests, it’s wise to use a reputable pest control provider in order to ensure that they’re completely eradicated.
- With a national footprint, we can assist you with bed bug treatment wherever you are.
- We’ve been providing effective bed bug treatment since 1978.
- All of our pest control solutions are registered with the Department of Agriculture (Act 36/1947)
- Our technicians are registered with the Pest Control Services Industry Board and the Department of Agriculture
We can offer you:
1. Tailor-made treatments
We’ll assess your needs and then advise on the best course of action to follow. Whether you’re a private residence or manage a large commercial establishment, we’ll provide you with a unique treatment programme that meets your individual requirements.
2. Great customer service
Our branches are all owner-run in order to ensure that every single customer receives personal service that’s effective and efficient. We’ll keep you in the loop throughout too, making sure that you’re absolutely satisfied with the service you receive.
3. Expert technicians
We’ve trained every single one of our pest control technicians in safety best practice. Our industry experts have shared their extensive knowledge with our technicians in order to ensure that every single client gets only the most effective solution possible. What’s more, every single technician uses PPE, or Personal Protective Equipment in order to ensure their safety.
Bed bug treatment tips from the experts:
- EMake your vacuum cleaner your best friend. Regular vacuuming of bedding and upholstery is the first step towards eliminating any bed bug infestations.
- Make sure that you get your mattress professionally cleaned at least once a year (this will also eradicate dust mites, mould and other organisms that contribute to respiratory ailments like asthma).
- Don’t let a suspected bed bug infestation become a major problem – contact a professional pest control company to assess the problem and advise on the best solution for your needs.
Our branches that provide bed bugs treatment
- Cleaning Services Centurion
- Cleaning Services East Rand
- Cleaning Services Far East Rand
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg City
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg South
- Cleaning Services Midrand
- Cleaning Services Pretoria East
- Cleaning Services Pretoria North
- Cleaning Services Pretoria City
- Cleaning Services Randburg
- Cleaning Services Sandton
- Cleaning Services West Rand
- Cleaning Services Vereeniging
- Pest Control Centurion
- Pest Control East Rand
- Pest Control Far East Rand
- Pest Control Johannesburg City
- Pest Control Johannesburg South
- Pest Control Midrand
- Pest Control Pretoria East
- Pest Control Pretoria North
- Pest Control Pretoria City
- Pest Control Randburg
- Pest Control Sandton
- Pest Control West Rand
- Pest Control Vereeniging
- Cleaning Services Durban
- Cleaning Services North Coast
- Cleaning Services Northern Natal
- Cleaning Services Pietermaritzburg
- Cleaning Services Pinetown
- Cleaning Services South Coast
- Pest Control Durban
- Pest Control North Coast
- Pest Control Northern Natal
- Pest Control Pietermaritzburg
- Pest Control Pinetown
- Pest Control South Coast
- Cleaning Services Boland
- Cleaning Services Cape Town City
- Cleaning Services Cape Town South
- Cleaning Services Cape Town North
- Cleaning Services West Coast
- Cleaning Services Garden Route
- Pest Control Boland
- Pest Control Cape Town City
- Pest Control Cape Town South
- Pest Control Cape Town North
- Pest Control West Coast
- Pest Control Garden Route