Dust Mite Control
We spend approximately one third of our lives sleeping. If you’re wondering what this fact has to do with dust mite control, here’s the thing; as we sleep, we shed dead skin cells, which dust mites feed on. In short, dust mites can only live in an environment (i.e.: your bed) that has an abundant source of food. Besides being a microscopic unwanted bedfellow, dust mite droppings contain an allergen which can aggravate respiratory ailments including asthma.
Proper dust mite control is crucial for family homes, as well as facilities such as hotels, old age homes and hospitals. Effective dust mite control requires regular, professional deep-cleaning of your mattress. We’ll provide you with effective mattress cleaning using a UV-C light that kills dust mites, as well as viruses and bacteria.
- We’ve got branches across South Africa
- We’ve been assisting South Africans with dust mite control for 36 years.
- We only use pest control remedies that registered with the Department of Agriculture (Act 36/1947).
- All of The Specialists’ technicians are registered with the Department of Agriculture, as well as the Pest Control Services Industry Board.
We can offer you:
1. Services tailored to meet your needs.
Every client has different requirements, which is why we don’t advise a blanket solution. After assessing your needs, we’ll devise a unique pest control plan that suits your particular needs.
2. The best customer service
We keep our clients informed throughout the duration of our service. Our owner-run and managed branches enable us to provide every single customer with efficient, effective service that’s delivered in a professional way.
3. UV-C mattress cleaning
Initially used in hospitals, this method eradicates dust mites, mould and bacteria – which can all contribute to the development and exacerbation of respiratory ailments and hay fever. UV-C mattress cleaning is crucial for facilitating an environment that’s conducive to good health.
Expert advice for dust mite control:
- Regular vacuuming of your bedding, mattress and carpets goes a long way in preventing any dust mite infestations.
- Daily vacuuming of mattresses, bedding and surrounds is advised for households with occupants who suffer from asthma or hayfever.
- Make sure that you have all of your mattresses professionally cleaned at least once a year.
- Make use of a company who can provide you with various mattress cleaning, carpet cleaning and UV-C mattress cleaning options.
Our branches that provide dust mite treatment
- Cleaning Services Centurion
- Cleaning Services East Rand
- Cleaning Services Far East Rand
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg City
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg South
- Cleaning Services Midrand
- Cleaning Services Pretoria East
- Cleaning Services Pretoria North
- Cleaning Services Pretoria City
- Cleaning Services Randburg
- Cleaning Services Sandton
- Cleaning Services West Rand
- Cleaning Services Vereeniging
- Pest Control Centurion
- Pest Control East Rand
- Pest Control Far East Rand
- Pest Control Johannesburg City
- Pest Control Johannesburg South
- Pest Control Midrand
- Pest Control Pretoria East
- Pest Control Pretoria North
- Pest Control Pretoria City
- Pest Control Randburg
- Pest Control Sandton
- Pest Control West Rand
- Pest Control Vereeniging
- Cleaning Services Durban
- Cleaning Services North Coast
- Cleaning Services Northern Natal
- Cleaning Services Pietermaritzburg
- Cleaning Services Pinetown
- Cleaning Services South Coast
- Pest Control Durban
- Pest Control North Coast
- Pest Control Northern Natal
- Pest Control Pietermaritzburg
- Pest Control Pinetown
- Pest Control South Coast
- Cleaning Services Boland
- Cleaning Services Cape Town City
- Cleaning Services Cape Town South
- Cleaning Services Cape Town North
- Cleaning Services West Coast
- Cleaning Services Garden Route
- Pest Control Boland
- Pest Control Cape Town City
- Pest Control Cape Town South
- Pest Control Cape Town North
- Pest Control West Coast
- Pest Control Garden Route