Few things are as irritating as a flea bite. South Africa’s warm climate enables flea populations to survive throughout most of the year, which means that getting a handle on flea control is challenging, to say the least. Fleas reproduce at an alarmingly rate – faster than you can kill them. If you share your home with four-legged friends, it’s safe to say that flea control is an ongoing battle.
De-fleaing your pets is only half of the battle won, as fleas make their homes in carpets, bedding and wooden floors. Proper flea control entails a thorough approach that tackles the source of the problem.
- Our pest control services have been trusted and recommended since 1978
- All of our remedies are registered with the Department of Agriculture (Act 36/1947)
- Our technicians are registered with the Pest Control Services Industry Board as well as with the Department of Agriculture.
- We have an extensive national footprint.
We can offer you:
1. Exceptional customer service
Our customers come first. Because every branch of The Specialists is owner-run and managed, you’ll enjoy personal, professional service. We’ll keep you up to date throughout the pest control procedure – to make sure that you’re absolutely satisfied with the results.
2. Tailor-made services
We know that there’s no such thing as a ‘one-size fits all’ solution. We’ll assess your individual needs, and then tailor a pest control solution that meets your specific needs, and budget.
3. Superior results
We’ve been providing pest control solutions to companies and families across South Africa since 1978. Our extensive experience means that we’re more than equipped to provide you with services that are effective, efficient, and professional.
Flea control tips from the experts:
- A vacuum cleaner is your best friend when facing a flea infestation.
- Regular vacuuming of floors, upholstery and bedding is the first step to eliminating fleas.
- A regular de-fleaing schedule is crucial for eradicating fleas that enter your home via your four-legged family members.
- Natural repellents, like citronella, peppermint or mint essential oils are useful alternatives for humans – NB: Animals are allergic to these, so take care when using them on you and your family.
- If a flea problem still persists, contact a professional pest control provider who’ll assess the situation and advise as to the best plan of action.
Our branches that provide flea control treatment
- Cleaning Services Centurion
- Cleaning Services East Rand
- Cleaning Services Far East Rand
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg City
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg South
- Cleaning Services Midrand
- Cleaning Services Pretoria East
- Cleaning Services Pretoria North
- Cleaning Services Pretoria City
- Cleaning Services Randburg
- Cleaning Services Sandton
- Cleaning Services West Rand
- Cleaning Services Vereeniging
- Pest Control Centurion
- Pest Control East Rand
- Pest Control Far East Rand
- Pest Control Johannesburg City
- Pest Control Johannesburg South
- Pest Control Midrand
- Pest Control Pretoria East
- Pest Control Pretoria North
- Pest Control Pretoria City
- Pest Control Randburg
- Pest Control Sandton
- Pest Control West Rand
- Pest Control Vereeniging
- Cleaning Services Durban
- Cleaning Services North Coast
- Cleaning Services Northern Natal
- Cleaning Services Pietermaritzburg
- Cleaning Services Pinetown
- Cleaning Services South Coast
- Pest Control Durban
- Pest Control North Coast
- Pest Control Northern Natal
- Pest Control Pietermaritzburg
- Pest Control Pinetown
- Pest Control South Coast
- Cleaning Services Boland
- Cleaning Services Cape Town City
- Cleaning Services Cape Town South
- Cleaning Services Cape Town North
- Cleaning Services West Coast
- Cleaning Services Garden Route
- Pest Control Boland
- Pest Control Cape Town City
- Pest Control Cape Town South
- Pest Control Cape Town North
- Pest Control West Coast
- Pest Control Garden Route