Hospital Pest Control
In order to meet government regulations, all hospitals are required to have a stringent hospital pest control plan in place. Unlike other commercial pest control requirements, hospital pest control must be rendered in a way that won’t compromise the health and safety of patients and staff.
The hygiene and cleanliness of your hospital plays a vital role in adequate pest control. Besides following a thorough cleaning plan and educating all staff about hospital pest control, it’s crucial that a professional pest control services company is used to provide regular, effective pest control solutions.
- We’ve been providing South African hospitals with pest control services since 1978.
- Our pest control remedies are registered with the Department of Agriculture (Act 36/1947)
- All of our pest control Technicians are registered with the Department of Agriculture, as well as the Pest Control Services Industry Board (PCSIB).
- Our Technicians are expertly trained in health and safety best practice.
We can offer you:
1. A comprehensive premises inspection and survey of requirements
We’ll assess your hospital premises in order to determine the pest control solutions best suited to your establishment. An all-encompassing pest control plan will then be compiled in order to adequately address your hospital’s unique needs.
2. Education about in-house pest control measures
We’ll provide you with information about sanitation, proper waste management and house-keeping in order to help you to address pest infestations at their root cause.
We’ll provide you with the required documentation once our services have been rendered, in accordance with local and national legislation, as well as for audit purposes.
Advice for the management of hospital pest control:
- All staff must be educated about sanitation best practice.
- All kitchen staff must be educated about the proper disposal of waste.
- A detailed daily cleaning schedule must be adhered to.
- Outside rubbish bins must be tightly sealed and sanitised regularly.
- Professional pest control providers should be used for both pest control maintenance and for the immediate treatment of infestations.
Our branches that provide hospital pest control services
- Cleaning Services Centurion
- Cleaning Services East Rand
- Cleaning Services Far East Rand
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg City
- Cleaning Services Johannesburg South
- Cleaning Services Midrand
- Cleaning Services Pretoria East
- Cleaning Services Pretoria North
- Cleaning Services Pretoria City
- Cleaning Services Randburg
- Cleaning Services Sandton
- Cleaning Services West Rand
- Cleaning Services Vereeniging
- Pest Control Centurion
- Pest Control East Rand
- Pest Control Far East Rand
- Pest Control Johannesburg City
- Pest Control Johannesburg South
- Pest Control Midrand
- Pest Control Pretoria East
- Pest Control Pretoria North
- Pest Control Pretoria City
- Pest Control Randburg
- Pest Control Sandton
- Pest Control West Rand
- Pest Control Vereeniging
- Cleaning Services Durban
- Cleaning Services North Coast
- Cleaning Services Northern Natal
- Cleaning Services Pietermaritzburg
- Cleaning Services Pinetown
- Cleaning Services South Coast
- Pest Control Durban
- Pest Control North Coast
- Pest Control Northern Natal
- Pest Control Pietermaritzburg
- Pest Control Pinetown
- Pest Control South Coast
- Cleaning Services Boland
- Cleaning Services Cape Town City
- Cleaning Services Cape Town South
- Cleaning Services Cape Town North
- Cleaning Services West Coast
- Cleaning Services Garden Route
- Pest Control Boland
- Pest Control Cape Town City
- Pest Control Cape Town South
- Pest Control Cape Town North
- Pest Control West Coast
- Pest Control Garden Route